|Time:||October 11, 2022, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Venue:||SFB 1244, Universität Stuttgart
Hörsaalprovisorium M 2.02
|Download as iCal:||
The focus is on the world's first high-rise adaptive high-rise, D1244! With exciting findings from research on adaptivity.
Our challenge is to create emission-free buildings for more people in the future with significantly less material. Findings from research show that adaptability can open up new perspectives - for a sustainable transformation of the building industry.
11 OCTOBER 2022 / 10 AM – 6 PM
Exciting speeches by experts will give insight into research on adaptivity and therefore into the future of the building and construction industry!
VENUE: STUTTGART, CITY CENTRE
Hörsaalprovisorium M 2.02, Breitscheidstraße 2A, 70174 Stuttgart – Find the venue here on Google Maps
- Shady Attia - University of Liege, BE
- Achim Bleicher - BTU Cottbus – Senftenberg,DE
- Arno Schlüter - ETH Zürich, CH
- Ann Sychterz - University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, US
- Patrick Teuffel - TU Eindhoven, NL
- Maria Wyller - David Chipperfield Architects
- Friederike van den Adel (Energieagentur Südwest )
- Dr.-Ing. habil. Manfred Bischoff (IBB)
- Dr.-Ing. M.Arch. Lucio Blandini (ILEK)
- Matthias Bosch (IKTD)
- Prof. Dr. Mona Mahall (HCU)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dr. h.c. Oliver Sawodny (ISYS)
- Dr.-Ing. Micha Schäfer (IGTE)
- Dr.-Ing. Gennaro Senatore (ILEK)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Cristina Tarin (ISYS)
The "CRC 1244 Conference on Adaptivity" takes place within the framework of the "Stuttgart Week of Advancing Architecture, Engineering & Construction" and provides insights into the work of the Collaborative Research Centre (CRC) 1244. Further information here: Stuttgart Week of Advancing AEC
The D1244 is also a project of the International Building Exhibition 2027 - StadtRegion Stuttgart (IBAʼ27). Further information here: IBA'27 - Adaptives Demonstrator-Hochhaus.
The event is recognised by the Chamber of Architects BW as further training.
Students have free admission, but ticket booking is still necessary. All tickets are booked via the IntCDC website. You will find the direct link to the booking under "Registration".